Studio Hours:Mon: 10:30am-8pmTue & Wed: 10:30am-8:30pmThur: 10:30am-7:30pm
You are new to dance!
That is awesome! We are here to answer all of your questions. We realize that you may not know where to begin. Your child says, "Mom/Dad, I want to take dance classes!" And you think, "Where do I begin?" You googled dance classes and HERE YOU ARE! You can register and enroll right from this web site. It is very easy with step by step instructions below:
1. Click the tab above "Classes" or below:
2. Choose the age group of your future dancer or genre (style) of dance he/she is interested.
3. Go to the pinkish Parent Portal button on the home page; upper right corner and create an account.
4. Make sure you read and check each of the policies.
5. You will be asked to enter credit card information and sign up for automatic payment processing. You have the option to "opt" out of automatic payment processing but then it will become YOUR responsibility to remember to make your monthly account payments on the 1st of each month.
7. Once you submit your completed online enrollment form, you will receive a confirmation email.
8. Our office will also receive an email notifying us that you have enrolled.
9. At this point, you have gained access to YOUR ISPA Dance Studio Pro (DSP) Parent Portal. You can refer to our web site and click the "Parent Portal" button. This portal gives you immediate access to your ISPA account: Check any emails we send, the latest edition of the ISPA Telegraph (Monthly Newsletter), ISPA Parent/Dancer Handbook, your account information that you may edit such as address, email, credit card information, full account of fees and payments, where you can process payments, student information, student class information, enroll in additional classes, submit absences and a review of the agreed policies. It is a very informative portal.
10. By now you are wondering where to buy the necessary dance wear, tights, shoes and dance bag. No Worries! We conveniently have a dance wear & supply boutique next door to our studio: "Backstage Boutique". We keep all of the required dance leotards, tights and shoes in stock. If we do not have your size in stock, no worries, we can order them for you. All of our instructors understand that we may not have an item or two in stock. Your dancer can still enjoy her dance class.
11. Now all you have to do is show up for class! Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by one of our front lobby receptionists. At this time, you will need to confirm your child's enrollment by reviewing your ISPA fee agreement, which will include your annual class tuition (please refer to the Fees & Payments tab above for a complete explanation of this policy.) and recital package fee (please refer to the Recital Info tab above for a complete explanation of the recital package fee).
WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU AND WELCOME YOU TO OUR "ISLAND DANCE FAMILY"!